21 July 2007

My best feature

Man, I practically just started this thing and already I am completely slacking. Alas, we can't fight our natures. I will once more resolve to do better.

In my defense, I've been busy at work, which is traditionally prime blogging time. Not to me, of course, as I am dedicated and diligent and doggedly on task, but you know I've heard that people blog at work. And that is all I will say, lest I get dooced. (actually, I don't even really do it at work, but being busy at work means additional thinking and typing is the last thing I want to do when I get home)

Anyway, I got a pedicure the other day...wanna see>>>>
(one of the few portions of my anatomy suitable for internet consumption)

I do love a good pedicure. It's always nice to have someone give you a lengthy foot massage, even if you're paying for it. And the polish colors are so entertaining. This one is called Maui Mango, which is not actually a particularly good name, but I couldn't find my new fave (the actually quite similar shade, 20 Candles on My Cake) and I wanted a change from my usual summer standby (I'm Not Really a Waitress, which looks similar in the website picture, but is actually really, really, red) Love that OPI polish. Pedicures are also good because even if you are heinously unattractive, pretty toes make you feel pretty.

Oh, and taking that photo of my feet (I'm lying on the floor of my home office with my feet up against the wall, in case you were curious. Note the painted paneling) made me realize this...I don't use my digital camera nearly enough. So you know what I'm going to do more of? Yeah, that's right...

1 comment:

KMS said...

You always have the finest feet. This February I had my first pedicure ever, and ended up with Orly's Naughty on my nails. Hot colour, and I loved it but it shocked my usual customers and since I could never replicate the perfection at home, I haven't worn it since...