27 October 2008

Go Barack

I know this has been out for a while, but I just ran across it again and I still found it surprisingly moving.  Even despite the presence of Scarlett Johansson, who pegs my irrational hatred meter right up to 11.




Oh, and there's another one:



This one, on the other hand…I’m not sure how I feel about it.  


The concept is amusing, there’s just something about the execution that seems off.  But hey, if it gets people on board for Barack, then more power to you, Opie.

1 comment:

E. Peterman said...

Aw, that last one totally brought back memories. I see what you're saying about the execution being a little odd somehow, but if they're willing to put on the old costumes for Barack, I salute them. As for ScarJo, it would be nice if she were less aware of her hotness.