13 October 2008

"Say hi to your mother for me"

So apparently Mark "don't call me Marky-Mark" Wahlberg didn't care for the sketch about him on Saturday Night Live.

Personally, I found it hilarious. I actually laughed out loud. Like, I just watched the clip again before I wrote this, and I laughed out loud again. Several times. I thought Andy Samberg was dead on, which was impressive, because I don't really think of Wahlberg as having any obvious, easily-imitated mannerisms.

It just confirms my theroy that Wahlberg has no sense of humor.

1 comment:

dj evol eno said...

Two points... a) I've got to agree with him...didn't even get a chuckle out of me...but then again...eh, no biggie, haven't been laughing a lot lately. BUT, 3) Did you see Rock Star? Isn't that the name of the movie where he plays the fan that becomes a member of his favorite band? At the end of that I saw a clip that I believe proves that he does have a good sense of humor. Just too bad he didn't pick a better movie. Heh.